To recharge account via Alfa-Bank it will be required to:
- Log in to R01 account manager using your agreement number (the agreement number is available in the letter notifying about successful conclusion of the R01 agreement)
- Go to Finance section
- In "Tools" menu select Recharge account
- Specify the payment sum and follow the billing wizard. Finally the bill
will be issued to you with an offer to make a payment through Alfa-Bank.
- Then, you will be redirected to the Paymaster, where you will be required to:
- enter identification details in online bank — the bill will
be issued to you in "Alfa-ñlick"
- log in to Alfa-Bank online bank and to "Bills payment" section
- select and pay for R01 services. The bill will be issued
on behalf of the affiliate office of the "Conservative Commercial Bank".
- After successful payment of the issued bill you will return to
R01 personal account and the money will be immediately credited to your account.
No commission is taken if payment is made through Alfa-Bank.