To recharge account in cash via QIWI Wallet you should:
- Log in to R01 account manager
using your agreement number (agreement number can be viewed for example in letter
about successful agreement signing with R01)
- Go to Finance section
- In "Tools" menu select Recharge account
- Specify the amount for payment and follow the billing wizard instructions.
As a result the bill will be issued to you with an offering to pay for it
via QIWI Wallet.
- Specify your mobile phone number.
- After phone number entry the bill will be transferred for payment
to QIWI Wallet. It can be paid via:
- QIWI terminal (after logging in to QIWI Wallet and specifying your mobile
phone number as a login. After that the bill from R01 will be displayed)
- QIWI Wallet
website on the Internet (mobile phone number is also used as a login).
Bill payment shall be made within 5 days.
The funds will be charged to R01 account in approximately 10 minutes after payment.
Payment via QIWI Wallet payment system has a number of advantages
over payment just via QIWI terminal:
- No need to search R01 in the list of companies in the menu.
- The bill for payment from R01 will be displayed on the
first page of QIWI Wallet after logging in.
- No need to enter the number of the agreement with R01 the bill
transferred to QIWI Wallet for payment already has all the required details.
- The balance of the credited amount on the account of QIWI Wallet
may be used for future payment of services in QIWI Wallet.
- Payment may be made not only via payment terminal, but via
client area of QIWI Wallet on the Internet.
No commission is charged, is payment is made via QIWI Wallet.