Domain Registrant is able to delete a domain name before the registration term expiry date. The domain name is deleted by the Registrar only upon receiving an original letter from the Registrant.
Documents shall be delivered to the Registrar's office or sent to our postal address: JSC "Registrar R01", 123308, Moscow, P.O. Box 99.
Please, take into consideration Rules for drawing up letters.
Domain deletion for .RU, .SU, .ÐÔ, .MOSCOW, .ÌÎÑÊÂÀ domains is free of charge. Domain deletion fee for other TLDs can be found on the tariff page.
Domain deletion terms
.RU, .SU, .ÐÔ domains are deleted during two days after Registrar receives the letter. For other TLDs, after letter processing, Redemption period starts for the domain name. Deletion from the registry, actually, takes place when this period is over. Redemption period duration is determined by TLD registry rules and generally it is equal to 30 or 35 calendar days.
Domain deletion Denial Cases
Dîmain deletion on the basis of the Registrant's letter cannot be performed in the following cases:
- Domain name registration period is over (only for .RU, .SU and .ÐÔ domains);
- There are any judicial or pretrial restrictions regarding the domain name;
- 30 calendar days have not passed since the Registrant had received administration rights from another person (only for .RU and .ÐÔ domains);
- 30 calendar days have not passed since the Registrar change (only for .RU and .ÐÔ domains);
- 60 calendar days have not passed since the Registrant had received administration rights from another person (only for .SU domains);
- 60 calendar days have not passed since the Registrar change (only for .SU domains);
- Registrar R01 requested from the Registrant additional data that have not been submitted within the set period.