- Log in to R01 account manager
with your agreement number.
- Go to "Domains" or "gTLD and non-Russian ccTLD domain names" section
- Just opposite the required domain name in "Actions" column click on "Domain parking"
- Select the template and fill it with your contents.
- Click on "Publish" button, then the task for domain delegation with Registrar's DNS servers will be enqueued.
- After the domain is delegated, you need to ensure that the records required for parking operation are entered into DNS.
If parking page fails to open under the domain within a day after service connection, you need to check zone configuration and make appropriate changes in "Domains" section via "DNS zone management" link
Your zone configuration shall contain the following records:
||Type of record
Domain parking will be available within 3-10 hours upon entry
of appropriate records into zone configuration.
How to add
About "Free website (domain parking) service"