You want to transfer your .SU domain names registered with Registrar R01 to another Registrar.
It is recommended first to discuss a possibility of domain names transfer with the Registrar to which you plan to transfer your domain names.
The Registrant shall submit the following documents for the purposes of domain names transfer from Registrar R01:
To be provided by a legal entity:
- Letter on domain name outbound transfer to another Registrar (DOC);
- A copy of the Certificate of an Entry about the Legal Entity in Uniform State Register of Legal Entities (OGRN Certificate);
To be provided by an individual or individual entrepreneur:
- Letter on domain name outbound transfer to another Registrar (DOC).
- A copy of the main ID (first two pages and a page containing information about the place of residence).
- The signature on the letter shall be notarized. Notarization of the letter is not required if the Registrant submits the letter personally to the office of Registrar R01. In this case presenting passport will be enough.
- Non-residents of the Russian Federation will be required to submit an original of the letter and a copy of the passport. No notarization of the letter is required.
Rules for compiling letters
Rules for compiling a list of domain names
Documents shall be delivered to the Registrar's office
or sent to our postal address:
AO Registrar R01, Moscow, P.O. Box 99, zip 123308